For our long standing patients who have been visiting our practice in Basildon for over 30 years, they’ve seen a vast amount of change in the practice. We have received a number of ongoing comments on the need to modernise the practice, we always like to hear the thoughts of our patients both good and bad as this is the only way we can get better.
We’ve been working tirelessly to modernise the interior, but our priority has always been to deploy resources in the quality of patient care and investing in modern equipment which reduces discomfort for patients, so the aesthetics of the practice have always been on our minds and this summer we finally took the plunge to close down for almost three weeks and work through the weekends, early mornings and late nights to deliver a brand spanking new dental practice.
A big thank you to all our loyal patients at the practice for being patient with us whilst we were closed and given so much positive feedback since we’ve reopened.
The dental practice provides a modern contemporary look, with a focus of providing the highest clinical standards but also warm and welcoming to our patients. Changes you will see are:
- The reception area has been extended out, equipped with new fixtures and fittings
- The waiting area now has a water machine for patients whilst they wait, with more modernised and comfortable seating arrangements.
- Two new dental surgeries, completely refitted and modernised. The new look provides a fresh, white and modern look to the surgery.
- For our anxious patients who have sedation, we have fitted out the recovery room to be more open and welcoming. A new recovery bed for patients which is more comfortable.
- The X-Ray room has been refitted, a new storage cupboard installed which is non-invasive to patients when having an X-ray done.
Having taken the feedback from our patients, we have removed a number of posters which highlight the services we provide. But please do not worry we still offer a range of anti-wrinkle treatments, teeth whitening, implants and teeth straightening treatments as well as zero percent finance to allow you to split the cost of your treatment.
We hope that the refurbishment provides a fresh look and we hope it instills confidence that Tooth Doctor is doing well and focused on providing it’s patients with the highest dental care. We know that visiting the dentist can be nerve racking, but we hope our new friendly environment is warm and welcoming and puts our patients at ease.
We’ve included some pictures above, but we’d love you to come in and have a look – call 01268520345 to book your appointment or contact us here.