Due to the COVID-19 crisis, you will notice significant changes to the way we operate, this is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Below is a list of the new arrangements we will have in place:
- Prior to scheduling an appointment, we may conduct a telephone triage with you.
- Please do not turn up at the practice without an appointment as the doors will be kept closed.
- We will email you a consent form and any other required documents to complete at home and email back where possible. If you do not have this facility, the forms can be completed at your appointment, however please bring your own pen.
- Please attend your appointment on time and not too early. Should we need to delay your appointment we will ring you and ask you to wait in your car.
- Unless there are exceptional circumstances (e.g. a carer or another person is required) please attend on your own.
- Upon entry we will ask you to use an antiseptic hand rub. This will be repeated after your appointment.
- We may take your temperature with a no-contact thermometer.
- Please maintain social distancing whilst in reception, the waiting room and on your way to the surgery.
- AS PER GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, PLEASE ATTEND WITH A MASK.
- Card payment only. Payment may be taken over the phone on the day before the appointment.
- You may be asked to wear gloves during the visit.
- Our staff will be wearing special in-surgery PPE where required which meets PHE guidance.
- Treatment options may be limited.
- There will be limited interaction on site so time at reception must be kept to a minimum.
- A Covid-19 surcharge will be applied to all appointments, the value of which will depend on the treatment you are due to receive. This surcharge contributes towards the additional costs incurred to render our practice and working arrangements Covid secure to maintain patient safety.
- Please bear with us during these difficult times, we apologise for any inconvenience whilst observing the guidance for our industry.
Please call us to cancel your appointment if you feel unwell or have been contacted by the NHS ‘Track & Trace’ team, or if you have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms of C-19.